The holidays are here! Natalie has compiled her list of “must-do” holiday happenings; from shows, events and fun for the entire family in the ‘Burgh.
- Lumaze – Through January 4th at the 31st Street Studios in the Strip District. Experience the world’s largest indoor light display!
- The Holiday Market – In Market square, the market runs through December 23 open daily, including vendors, live music, food, Santa, and more!
- Ice Skating at PPG – Right next to Market Square, from November 22 through March 1 enjoy beautiful outdoor skating! Open daily.
- Pittsburgh’s Crèche – Venture from Market Square across town to the U.S. Steel Tower and visit the world’s only approved replica of the Vatican’s Nativity Scene.
- Kennywood Holiday Lights – Visit Pittsburgh’s iconic amusement park covered in 2 million lights! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights from November 22 through December 22, plus nightly December 26-30.
- Phipps Conservatory Holiday Magic Winter Flower Garden and Light Show – A fantastic indoor/outdoor light and garden display! Runs November 29th through January 12th, open daily. Tickets are required in advance.
- The Nutcracker – Through the Pittsburgh Ballet Theater at the Benedum Center. Runs December 6 – December 29.
- Highmark Holiday Pops – Don’t miss this holiday classic at the Benedum! Runs December 13 – Sunday, December 22, 2019.